3. Black Out Halloween contacts give off a spooky effect, since the black also covers the iris.
6. White Cat Eyes Halloween contacts will turn you into a sexy feline. Also comes in a popular red color.
7. Angelic Blue Halloween contacts make your eyes a bright and heavenly blue. Popular all year round.
8. Temptress Halloween contacts are bright pink and sure to mesmerize everyone at your party.
9. Manson Halloween contacts feature a white iris with a black outline, similar to the ones worn by the rock star.
10. LeStat Halloween contacts are a cool black and light blue, and similar to the contacts used in Interview with the Vampire.
Contact lenses aren’t just for people who need vision correction. You can wear them even if you can see perfectly. Plus, you can wear them more than once, which means more enjoyment at different events.